Last update: September 2016
Welcome to the CatJira.com.
CatJira.com is a marketplace for collaboration between marketers and influencers.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the CatJira website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.CatJira.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the CatJira services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CatJira is a product/brand name of Rebaem Media Pte Ltd (company number 201528870N).
Influencers are users who offer content-for-hire services through on CatJira.
Marketers are users who purchase content-for-hire services on CatJira.
CatJira Profile Page is where the Influencer can describe their Profile and the content-for-hire’s terms, and the Marketer can hire the Influencers and create an order.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Influencers can create in response to specific requirements of a Marketer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Marketer to receive a Custom Offer from a Influencer.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Marketer and Influencer after a purchase was made from the Influencers.
Order Page is where Marketers and Influencers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered content hire.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Marketer and Influencer.
Revenue is the money Influencers earn from completed orders.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
● Only registered users may buy and sell on CatJira. Registration is free.
● Marketers pay CatJira in advance to create an order.
● Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Influencer’s page or through a Custom Offer.
● For fees and payments, for Orders lower than US$ 20, CatJira takes a fee of US$ 2. For Orders above US$ 20, CatJira takes a 10% fee on the Orders.
● Influencers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Influencers’ reputation and status.
● Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through CatJira.com.
● Marketers are granted rights to re-use for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Influencer on their Hired Content page. The purpose of reuse are to comply to client needs. Remunerations on usage license are to be discussed between creator and Marketer.
● CatJira retains the right to use all published delivered works for CatJira marketing and promotion purposes.
● Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of the purchase amount less payment gateway charges
● CatJira accredits Influencers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
● Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
● If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the Marketer’s balance.
● Influencers may withdraw their revenues using one of CatJira’s withdrawal options, upon reaching USD100 in net revenue.
● The Influencer's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Marketers.
Content for hire
● Content for hire created on CatJira are User Generated Content.
● Content for hire may be removed by CatJira for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
○ Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
○ Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy.
○ Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
○ Intentional copies of Content for hire
○ Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Content for hire
○ Content schedules misleading to Marketers, including violations of third party terms of service
○ Reselling of regulated goods
● Content for hire that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the removal of the Influencer’s account.
● Content for hire that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
● Content for hire may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
● URLs in your hired content text that redirect to third party websites are subject to approval and may be considered inappropriate to use on CatJira.
● Content for hire are required to have an appropriate image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional images are available to all Influencers.
● Content for hire may contain an approved video uploaded through the scheduled content management tools available on CatJira.
● Statements on the Influencer Profile Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
● Influencers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Marketer. Custom Offers are defined by the Influencer with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
● Custom Offers are sent through email to email@example.com.
● To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of CatJira's withdrawal providers.
● Your CatJira profile can be associated with only one account from each CatJira withdrawal providers. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one CatJira profile.
● Revenues are only made available for withdrawal following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
● To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
● Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
● Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal provider / method.
● Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
● You may not offer Influencers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CatJira.com site.
● CatJira retains the right to use all published delivered works for CatJira marketing and promotional purposes.
● Marketers may request a specific service from the Request a Hired Content feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on CatJira must be an allowed service on CatJira.
● Content for hire may be purchased using a Credit Card and Invoice.
● Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a Marketer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. The current fees assessed to the total purchase amount can be found within this document. When purchasing from your Influencer's balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or Marketer's shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
● If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
● You may not offer Influencers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CatJira.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique order number.
● Orders purchased with are to contain brief and/or information that would be sufficient for both Influencer and Marketer to work effectively with each other.
● Influencers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Hired Content.
● Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Influencers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Influencer’s rating and result in a warning to Influencer.
● An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a Marketer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
● We encourage our Marketers and Influencers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves, including by using the Resolution Center tab in the order page. If for any reason this fails, users can contact CatJira's customer support department for assistance at email@example.com.
● When a Marketer orders a Hired Content, the Influencer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
● Influencers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Content for hire. Failing to do so will allow the Marketer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Influencer's rating.
● Influencers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
● Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. CatJira will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
● A Influencer may cancel an order without the Marketer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the Influencer's rating.
● Marketers may use the "Request Modifications" feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Influencer's description on their Hired Content page or the requirements sent to the Influencer at the beginning of the order process.
● Feedback reviews provided by Marketers while completing an order are an essential part of CatJira's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Marketer's overall experience with the Influencers and their service. Marketers are encouraged to communicate to the Influencer any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Influencer.
● Leaving a Marketer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Marketer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
● To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the CatJira platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Influencer ratings, or to abuse the CatJira platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
● Feedback comments given by Marketers are publicly displayed on a Influencer’s Hired Content page. Marketers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
● Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Marketer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Influencers’ Live Portfolio on their Hired Content page if the Marketer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
● Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Hired Content’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
● Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Marketer has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Content for hire with shipping). If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
● Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
Disputes and Cancellations
● We encourage our Marketers and Influencers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact CatJira's Customer Support department for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
● In the event of a dispute, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter by working it out with the Influencer or if not possible contact customer support for a resolution.
● Eligibility to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the CatJira delivery system.
● Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Influencer if the service was rendered as described in the Hired Content page. Marketers may rate their experience with the Influencer on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
● CatJira reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
● Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the Marketer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on CatJira. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
● Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will be refunded along with your deposit.
CatJira enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on CatJira reflect the diversity of an expanding Hired Content economy. Members of the CatJira community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on CatJira’s Community Forums.
CatJira maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of CatJira. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on CatJira.
● To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of CatJira in order to circumvent or abuse the CatJira messaging system or CatJira platform is not permitted.
● Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
● CatJira does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Marketers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
● CatJira does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the CatJira platform or that are actively violating our Terms of Service.
● All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on CatJira's platform.
● Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - CatJira does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on CatJira should be friendly, constructive, and professional. CatJira condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - CatJira takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Influencers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Marketer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Marketer. Any users who engage and communicate off of CatJira will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims - CatJira will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use CatJira for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the CatJira community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to CatJira’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on CatJira. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell CatJira accounts.
● CatJira reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
● Violation of CatJira's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
● Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on CatJira.
● Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
● Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
● Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
● Influencers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 45 days, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to CatJira's approval.
● Disputes should be handled using CatJira's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting CatJira Customer Support.
● CatJira may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, CatJira will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
● You understand and agree that if you use CatJira after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, CatJira will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to CatJira by our users (Marketers and Influencers) is User Generated Content. CatJira does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, CatJira is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Influencers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Content for hire, their delivery, and any communications between Marketers and Influencers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Content for hire service offers.
By offering a service, the Influencer undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on CatJira. Influencers advertising their creator profile online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of their content schedule and may lead to the suspension of Influencer's account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Influencers content for hire page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Marketer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Influencer, and the Influencer waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the Singapore Copyright Act (chapter 63). In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when Singapore Copyright Act does not apply, the Influencer expressly agrees to assign to Marketer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Marketer shall be subject to full payment for the Hired Content and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of Marketer, and Influencer assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Content for hire (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Hire Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Hired Content for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Hire Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Influencers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Marketer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Marketer.
Furthermore, users (both Marketers and Influencers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to CatJira, including Hired Content texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by CatJira for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Influencer grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to CatJira’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Influencer nor CatJira will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CatJira NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CATJIRA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CATJIRA, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.